Deep knowledge course
In real life, we act on certain algorithms that we learn from childhood. We read and count by the rules, we play music by notes, we cook by prescriptions, we work by instructions. But how to make individual algorithms more qualitative, create the basis for effective thinking?
As a result of scientific research, our team identified universal rules of common sense and created a course of lectures that allows us to train the brain (a personal neural network) to solve specific life problems faster and better. Researches were conducted at the intersection of psychology, economics, philosophy and mathematics. We used the the results obtained by many scientists: G. Shchedrovitsky in the field of reflection, V. Lefebvre in the field of reflexive games, D. Kahneman in the field of irrational behavior, A. Maslow in the field of human needs and many, many others. The full list of scientific literature used by us contains more than 300 sources, the time for the development of the theory and methodology was 5 years.
"I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been"- said the great hockey player Wayne Gretzky. And this was the motto of Steve Jobs. This, of course, is a beautiful image. But how do you know where this puck will be and won't you score it in your own gate? And this is it what for that qualitative thinking algorithms are needed.
Module 1. General concepts
- What does it mean "to think" and how do we do it?
- Starting point. Determine the initial status.
- Rationality and irrationality of humans.
- Universal life rules (heuristics).
- Personal heuristic models.
- How to make a good thing of cognitive biases.
Module 3. Life situations
- Universal restrictions in making decisions.
- Multi-criteria evaluation of the decisions at the stage of their adoption.
- Life situations results predicting algorithms.
Module 2. Relationships
- The essence and types of the relationships between people.
- How to understand a person's interests and assess his/her world view.
- How much is trust between people and who can be trusted.
- Forecasting of people's behavior on the basis of common sense algorithms.
Module 4. Reflexive control
- Achievement of the set goals through information impact (reflexive control technology).
- How to create and protect you own information space.
Understanding the basic algorithms of life thinking significantly improves the quality of living - the losses from wrong decisions are reduced, the number of problems in the family is decreased, understanding of colleagues improves, adaptation to an unfamiliar environment is more rapid. After training, you will be able to see the problems at their early stage, find the best options for solving hard life situations, accurately predict the outcome of any relationship.
The Deep knowledge course develops in the direction of the online version and the creation of a virtual teacher using speech recognition and image recognition technologies.